This is a one-year contract position.
The Web Analyst will work with internal and external clients to provide recommendations and drive e-Commerce optimizations and insights. This position requires the analyst to have knowledge in web analytics, with a consulting and business insight focus. The analyst will utilize their analytical skills to develop dashboards, reporting products and ultimately insights that solve business problems. The analyst will report work collaboratively with various cross functional teams including operations, marketing, merchandising, planning, and relevant stakeholders to drive e-Commerce excellence and efficiency.
- Maintain daily and weekly dashboards. Participate in weekly business reviews meetings.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to increase site conversion and drive site improvements.
- Provide monthly/quarterly deep dive analysis of the e-Commerce business.
- Collaborate with members of the e-Commerce team including Site Managers, Marketing, Merchandising, and Planning to provide analytic support.
- Coordination and analysis of product recommendations and specific site personalization tests.
- Oversee all web analytics tools to ensure accurate implementation and appropriate level of exposure, adoption, and utilization.
- Maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Research and apply current or new trends and best practices in web analytics.
- Develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, where possible.
- Prioritize all ad hoc reporting requests based on potential business value.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or quantitative field.
- Expert knowledge of JS/Jquery is a MUST (8+ years).
- 5+ years web analytics experience using Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends, Tealeaf, and Google Analytics or like web analytic tools.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing. Use of Adobe Test & Target is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes and make actionable business recommendations.
- Conduct QA testing of developed website, tagging and mobile sites during the development phase.
- Experience with Tag Management Systems (Preferably Adobe DTM or Launch).
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
There is no visa sponsorship or Corp. to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or be a green card holder to apply for this position.
kw: web analyst, web analytics, js/jquery, adobe analytics, coremetrics, adobe dtm, launch, onmiture, web trends, google analytics, tag management systems, adobe test & target
|Job Category||Contract position|