As the Technology Project Manager, you will oversee the implementation and delivery of infrastructure projects, support IT management and PMO standards and protocols. This is a full-time hire, hybrid position. Work 3 days on-site in Vancouver, WA, 2 days remote. You must live in the Vancouver, WA/Portland Metro area and be able to drive to the office regularly. There is no C2C or sponsorship available.
What to expect:
- Act as a Team Lead to encourage communication and collaboration between the infrastructure team and other IT departments and/or associates.
- Monitor and support the infrastructure partnerships with vendors for smooth completion of projects from start to finish.
- Work closely with department managers to safeguard proactive planning, efficient deployment, and provide on-going support for their applications.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of protocols and processes for repeatable actions and proposals that support infrastructure delivery and operations.
- Deliver regular, detailed, accurate reports of all projects.
- Following IT/VMO practices, support implementation strategies to determine scheduling, approach of resourcing, and prioritization within the framework set by the Director of Infrastructure.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project Management.
- Related PM experience: Infrastructure Domain, Software Engineering, Network Engineering, and IT Operations.
- Must have significant Vendor Relations Management.
- Ability to manage multiple large technical projects in an enterprise, fast-paced environment.
- Skills working with MS products: Windows servers, Active Directory, VMWare.
- Understanding of networking protocols, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Conceptual knowledge of phone systems, telecom, VoIP, MPLS.
- Knowledgeable about virtualization, storage, and cloud.
- Project Management Certifications
Kw: technology project manager, internet technology project manager, it project manager, it operations, infrastructure, infrastructure project manager, vendor relations management, windows, active directory, vmare, network, routers, switches, firewalls, telecom, voip, mpls, virtualization, storage, cloud
|Job Category||Full-time, Hybrid|