The Systems/Azure Admin will be working in the IT Operations group. Participating with management and specialized technologists in the development and maintenance of the technical infrastructure of this global company. We look for Service Focused individuals to collaborate on the team.
What to expect:
- Align technology solutions with business needs and strategies.
- Apply, maintain, and improve production and test environments for mobile and desktop systems.
- Plan and engineer Microsoft Windows and Apple computer infrastructure.
- Be an Azure SME.
- Create and advance standardized technology solutions and operating procedures.
- Provide technical documentation that will contribute to the management of the corporate internal knowledge base.
- Present guidance with technical training to enhance co-workers’ performance.
- Serve as a resource for advanced, complex internal customer support requirements.
- Be available for the IT services team and the Support Manager to enhance internal customer service.
- Continue to research current trends and patterns that could be problematic and propose solutions.
- Availability for emergency services outside of regular business hours.
What you will need:
- 5 or more years of experience in an IT System Support role.
- Proven experience with Azure services administration that includes Azure Active Directory, Azure Endpoint Management (Intune), and KACE Systems (Quest).
- Ability to install and integrate system enhancements to ensure a continuous connection between internal and external systems.
- Skills with technology in imaging, patch management, scripting, automation, and software packaging.
- Knowledge of supporting technologies like OS platforms, ADFS, mobile device management (MDM), Windows Server, SQL.
- Administration of Office 365 Suite within Azure.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL database analysis, as well as stored procedures. Ability to write SQL is a bonus!
- Familiarity with SSRS and IIS.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to inform those from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the United States.
Kw: systems engineer, azure administration, cloud administration, azure services, azure active directory, azure endpoint management, intune, patch management, kace, os platforms, adfs, mdm, windows server, sql, office 365 suite, tenant administration, ssrs, iis