1 Junior Level, 1 Senior Level
As the Electrical Engineer, you will be involved with various electrical engineering applications that may include evaluation, design, development, and modification of hardware systems, circuitry, electronic parts and components. This is a hybrid position where you will work 2 weeks on-site, 2 weeks remote.
There is no sponsorship or C2C. You must be a U.S. Citizen.
What to expect:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Design and maintain company pump systems and products.
- Provide support for field service technicians during electrical/mechanical failures.
- Office and fieldwork to communicate and understand client needs.
- Act as liaison with the client, company field service agents, and technical support.
- Take responsibility to fully document design work, work with the drafters to complete the design.
- Develop testing processes/procedures and perform testing to validate new designs.
- Work as a project manager to satisfy the specifications in a timely manner.
- Be available to work as after-hours support when necessary.
- As a Senior Electrical Engineer, demonstrate leadership, provide guidance, delegate tasks, act as mentor.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical work experience in the engineered product industry.
- Junior position: 3+ years work experience, Senior position: 4 to 8 years of work experience.
- Experience in the use of design and documentation software, such as AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Computer skills to manage information and prepare reports and presentations.
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Familiarity using a variety of MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with others, clients and co-workers.
Kw: electrical engineer, electrical engineering, engineered products, autocad, solidworks, circuitry, mechanical systems, ms office, excel, word, powerpoint, outlook