- Provide leadership and direction to the teams.
- Support the installation, integration, function, troubleshooting and upgrades of all IT systems.
- Give assistance to the HR Pyramid payroll system, as needed.
- Work with the engineering teams to translate design requirements into Microsoft, Linux, Citrix, Network, VoIP, VMware, and Unidata.
- Assist with the planning, implementation, monitoring and control of all engineering project related tasks and activities.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on heightened issues, while monitoring and maintaining functional stability.
- Present status reports.
- Help the Storage Architect with storage allotment and support, including data backups.
- Assist Dev/Ops team in day to day operations.
- Present documentation of software and system configuration.
Must have 5 years in Information Technology, with 2 years of VMWare experience.
Excellent customer service skills.
Independent work capabilities.
Highly focused, detailed and organized.
Strong Project Management abilities.
Strong positive, constructive communication skills and organizational skills.
Solid multi-tasking skills and the ability to handle large volumes of work.
- VMWare, vSphere and supporting products.
- Windows/Linux Server support.
- Understanding of storage concepts and support for Pure.
- HP & Cisco Switches.
- Change Management
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position.
kw: sr sytems engineer, system engineer, microsoft, linux, citrix, network, voip, vmware, unidata, devops, windows, pure, hp switches, cisco switches, change management, veeam, hr pyramid payroll