This position is mostly remote. You will need to be in office for certain events or outages. Candidates from the Greater Portland Metro area only.
What to expect:
- Work independently and with an IT operations team to provide daily support for co-workers, system monitoring and verification of performance of all hardware, server resources, and system processes.
- Support Windows and Citrix servers.
- Manage the data center and all the computer host systems, maintain operating and memory capacity efficiency.
- Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, all settings, Windows directories, and storage to achieve operational requirements.
- Update and configure system software, Microsoft services, and business applications.
- Supervise data backups and provide restoration of data, as needed.
- Continue to research, recommend, and update systems then develop, and install tested, verified improvements.
- Be available for after-hours emergencies.
What you will need:
- 5 to 7 years of experience with systems, networks, and servers.
- Have solid client-facing skills.
- Expertise with MS Windows and Citrix servers, as well as Unix/Linux based application servers.
- Solid experience supporting and maintaining Citrix servers
- Familiarity with Citrix VDI and VMware virtualization environments.
- Capability to design, install, configure, and administer Microsoft services, such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SAML, etc.
- Ability to provide enterprise anti-virus and endpoint protection.
- Background with SAN (storage area network).
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must currently live in the Portland Metro area.
Kw: system administrator, systems administrator, networks, data, ms windows server, citrix server, unix, linux, application server, citrix vdi, vmware, active directory, dns, dhcp, exchange, saml, san, storage area network
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|