This is an exciting opportunity to help solve some of the most difficult challenges in Cloud security and develop world class security automation. It is a completely remote job with an independent work schedule. Management of this rapidly expanding business is very accommodating in providing a healthy work/life balance and delivers competitive salary and benefits.
- Work with the Engineering team that deals with Security Management.
- Design and develop key areas of the codebase that support monitoring and management of applications.
- Make decisions and implement the technology that will enhance the security for applications, as well as for the clients and end-users.
- Build and test applications, including unit testing.
- Work with and integrate external API’s.
- Using data from various sources, design solutions for complex problems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Engineering, which includes object-oriented design (OOD), data structure design, and work on abstracted codebases.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Python and preferably some Django.
- Familiarity with data and data security.
- Ability to deploy and maintain production applications in IaaS cloud platforms.
- Previous experience in application, product, or Enterprise security.
- Knowledge of multiple SaaS platforms.
- Write integrations and connected apps for multiple SaaS platforms.
- Background using Django, Rest Framework, Kubernetes, Postgres, and Google Kubernetes Engine.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the U.S.
Kw: staff software engineer, software security engineer, ood, data design, codebases, python, Django, iaas, cloud platforms, enterprise, saas, django, rest framework, kubernetes, postgres, gke, google kubernetes engine
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|