This is an exciting opportunity to help solve some of the most difficult challenges in Cloud security and develop world class security automation. It is a completely remote job with an independent work schedule. Management of this rapidly expanding business is very accommodating in providing a healthy work/life balance and delivers competitive salary and benefits.
- Work with the main engineering team that deals with Security Management.
- Design and develop key areas of the codebase.
- Make decisions and implement the technology that will enhance the security for applications, as well as for the clients and end-users.
- Build and test applications, including unit testing.
- Work with and integrate external API’s.
- Using data from various sources, design solutions for complex problems.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Software Engineering, which includes object-oriented design (OOD), data structure design, and work on abstracted codebases.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Python.
- Experience with Django is a plus.
- Familiarity with data, and data security concepts.
- Ability to deploy and maintain production applications in IaaS Cloud platforms.
- Previous experience in application, product, or Enterprise security.
- Write integrations and connected apps for multiple SaaS platforms.
- Background using various technologies: Django Rest Framework, Postgres, Google Cloud, Google Kubernetes Engine, Celery, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the U.S.
kw: software data engineer, software data developer, software engineering, software development, ood, data design, codebases, python3, django, security, data security, iaas, enterprise, saas, servicenow, microsoft 365, office 365, Atlassian, workday, django rest, postgres, google cloud, gke, google kubernetes engine, celery, rabbitmq, redis
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|