This Front-End Developer will design, develop, optimize, and test on premise, AWS hosted applications and micro-services in an Agile setting. As part of the Engineering Team, you will collaborate closely with Software Development Teams and Product Team members to design exceptional software / product solutions to meet customer needs.
The office is located in Bend, OR. Remote position is available for Portland or Seattle residents.
Our tech stack is as follows: Java, React/Redux, Postgres, Microservices, Containers, Python, Spark, CI/CD, IaC, AWS
• We require strong development skills in React.js with Redux front-end software development
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• At least five (5) years of front-end software analysis, design, and development experience on highly-scalable web properties supporting multiple browsers
• Scrum experience, knowledge, and acceptance
• You must have a strong belief in writing tests for your own code – we currently write unit tests, and are creating a framework to include feature testing and integration testing
• Strong experience with Design Patterns
• Solid understanding of the SDLC
• Experience with iterative development with quick release cycles (Agile Methodologies)
• Experience with any modern testing practices (experience with TDD, BDD, and/or UI / API / Component test automation is beneficial)
• Experience working with peers and Software Architects on highly complex technical issues
• If working remotely, you should be able to travel occasionally to our Bend office (about 2-3 days per month is anticipated and this is expensed to the company)
• Java back-end development experience
• CI / CD experience with Chef
• Open ID experience
• Git experience
• Experience with internationalization
There is no visa sponsorship or Corp. to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or be a green card holder to apply for this position.
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|