We need an experienced, skilled ETL Developer to build pipelines that allow accumulation of data across multiple sources to enable business intelligence and reporting solutions.
- Design, implement, and expand data pipelines.
- Provide ETL testing, change management, risk assessment and analysis.
- Assemble requirements and business processing knowledge to convert the data to produce the needs of the end users.
- Support, maintain and improve existing processes.
- Document data architecture and process flows.
- Assist in creating and assessing the requests for proposals of vendor software and hardware selection.
- Research and recommend new data management models to automate and improve upon existing procedures.
- Identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, as well as opportunities for proficiency improvements.
- 7+ in ETL and related experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience leading the design and development of complex solutions.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and/or Oracle data storage systems, as well as multidimensional database technologies, like NoSQL, Welland, etc.
- Experience working with ETL tools, such as SSIS or Informatica.
- Proficient SQL knowledge.
- Insight of database structure and data modeling principles.
- Background in hybrid data solutions.
- Great attention to detail with creative problem solving.
- Take ownership and accountability of work.
- Small amount of travel may be required.
** At Big A Tech Search we are an equal opportunity employer and work with a diverse group of candidates. Many of our clients have different employment requirements. Therefore, we ask every applicant to confirm that they are legally authorized to work in the United States, and do not need sponsorship now, or in the future. There is no C2C available.
Kw: etl, etl developer, etl testing, data pipelines, database, sql, nosql, oracle, ssis, ssas, informatica, welland
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|