As the Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will be contributing to the efficiency of deployments of infrastructure alignment, for both internal and external environments.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for infrastructure change procedures in testing and production.
- Automate and maintain all infrastructure changes on sites and in cloud.
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions for all environments.
- Branch and merge code, as deemed necessary.
- Using Terraform tool, produce scripts for deployment of infrastructure as code.
- Troubleshoot deployment and Azure cloud problems.
- Plan infrastructure deployments and change to various testing integration environments and production.
- Preserve the IAC code repository to make certain all change is accomplished through code.
- Oversee and synchronize with QA for environment validation.
- Act as a mentor for DevOps Engineers and aid with training.
- 5 or more years of scripting skills, such as PowerShell, Bash, Python, or Perl.
- 3+ years of Configuration Management.
- 3+ years working with Azure cloud (preferred) or similar cloud provider to build environments from code.
- Understanding of software development cycle.
- Expertise in the deployment of enterprise-critical applications.
- Background in supply chain management and use of Git.
- Strong skills working with deployment automation tool, preferably Terraform.
- Comprehension of other languages, such as C#, Java, C++, Node.
- Ability to work in multifaceted architectures.
- Be able to work with containerized applications and cluster management systems.
- Set up best practices for agile development environments.
Bonus Skills: Salesforce Cloud, SQL Server, Kubernetes, Boomi
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the U.S.
Kw: iac, infrastructure as code, devops engineer, powershell, bash, python, perl, configuration management, azure, azure cloud, sdc, software development cycle, applications, supply chain management, git, terraform, c#, java, c++, node, containerized applications, cluster management, agile, agile development, salesforce cloud, sql server, kubernetes, boomi