We are seeking a Solution
Architect, who will be responsible for designing and optimizing HCM Cloud
solutions in a large, global, and complex environment. The Solutions Architect will also work as a member of cross
functional teams to collaborate with the business to define the capabilities
and solutions. This is a strategy and
- Supports functional and technical teams in the gathering of requirements, for process or system solutions to develop the implementation plan.
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements across the enterprise.
- Leading the vision and evolution of applications, systems, and processes to improve performance.
- Defines the impact of requirements and can present the ROI.
- Provides insight and influence for business leaders on how to integrate current systems and business processes across the enterprise.
- Reviews, evaluates, and prioritizes value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Translating requirements into workable business solutions and leading in design sessions with IT teams.
- Recommends and advocates for additional software and services needed to address key business issues.
- Drives continuous process improvement by leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across the enterprise.
- Identifies and evaluates of third-party vendors as directed.
- B.S. degree in Information Systems or Computer Science is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience as an Architect.
- Experience with enterprise architecture (EA) frameworks and EA tools to manage architecture.
- Knowledge of solution architecture patterns, processes, and governance.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Oracle HCM.
- Demonstrated knowledge with supporting payroll systems and services.
- Excellent Teamwork skills, Communication and Customer Relationship Skills.
- Experience working in a global environment essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Security, Network Security, Data Protection, Web/Mobile Application Security.