As the Sr. Back-end Engineer, you will be a member of the central engineering team and contribute to components of the company SSPM platform. Collaborating with team members, you will work on the design and development of the codebase that supports security monitoring, the management of SaaS platforms, and remediation plans.
This is a fully remote position or you may choose a company site in San Francisco, CA or Carbondale, CO. You must live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C available for this position.
What to expect:
- Work on the development of cross-cloud security management features.
- Create API’s, shared libraries, and security function of SaaS deployments.
- Build and test quality applications.
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills in areas of security with undefined solutions.
- Support customers’ and end-users’ understanding of security improvements needed for the protection of their essential business SaaS deployments.
- Continuing education to remain up-to-date on the most current IT security threats and solution options.
What you will need:
- Background with applications, product, or enterprise security.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on work with Python 3 and/or Java and Django.
- 7 or more years in software engineering that includes OOD, data structure design, and abstracted codebases.
- Strong communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Skills in the design of solutions to complex problems.
- Interest in data and data security.
- Proficient skills in unit testing.
- Ability to deploy and maintain production applications in IaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of working with multiple SaaS platforms, such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, Atlassian.
- Skills with Django Rest Framework, Kubernetes, GKE, Google Cloud Platform, and Postgres.
Kw: senior back-end software engineer, back-end engineer, applications, enterprise security, data, data security, python 3, java, django, ood, data structure design, codebases, unit testing, iaas, saas, salesforce, workday, servicenow, Atlassian, django rest framework, drf, kubernetes, gke, google kubernetes engine, google cloud platform, postgres.
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|