As the SQL Developer you will provide data for BI reporting and analytics. You will be a part of the Data Team and apply your skills to design and create business views, datasets, and build Power BI solutions and dashboards. This is a local and/or remote opportunity. West Coast candidates preferred.
- Collect requirements and integrate business logic within the data to be utilized by BI software.
- Provide change management, risk assessment, and root cause analysis.
- Documentation of process flows and data architecture.
- Create interactive data solutions to facilitate end-user reporting.
- Assist in the formation and evaluation of proposed requests for vendor software and hardware selections.
- Maintain and determine need for improvement of existing products and processes.
- Research and recommend new data management concepts to automate and improve existing procedures.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack.
- At least 2 years working experience with Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop or other data analytic visualization engines, such as Tableau, Qlik, SAS.
- Solid SQL programming skills.
- Deliver complex SQL Views, stored procedures, and query optimization.
- Proven ability developing reports, KPI scorecards, dashboards, and gathering data from multiple sources.
- Skills developing and deploying SSRS reports.
- Knowledge of hybrid data solutions.
- Enhanced knowledge of database structure, data cube, SSAS/DAX and data modeling standards.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Up to 10% travel.
- Web design experience and related technologies, like Java, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio and Crystal Reports.
** At Big A Tech Search we are an equal opportunity employer and work with a diverse group of candidates. Many of our clients have different employment requirements. Therefore, we ask every applicant to confirm that they are legally authorized to work in the United States, and do not need sponsorship now, or in the future. There is no C2C available.
Kw: sql, ms business intelligence stack, business intelligence, ssas, ssrs, ssis, data and integration, dashboards, kpi scorecards, data modeling, power bi, data visualization, web design, java, asp.net, c#, crystal reports, visual studio
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|