As the Solutions Architect you will evaluate and design enterprise applications, platforms, and infrastructure solutions. Candidates will need to be highly analytical and able to compare analysis and solutions, as well as have strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time, remote position. Candidates must currently reside in OR or WA. There is no sponsorship or C2C available.
What to expect:
- Partner directly with strategic vendors.
- Meet with stakeholders to determine needs and requirements.
- Design, document, and implement governance and compliance solutions.
- Develop architectural and technical standards for cloud environments and applications.
- Provide analysis of operational cost data, find cost saving efficiencies.
- Review and make recommendations for complex enterprise solutions.
- Working with teams, assist in the planning, implementation, scaling, and support of cloud platforms and the acceptance of cloud services.
- Assist with operational support for complex issues and escalations.
- Create and manage a cloud infrastructure capacity plan.
- Produce detailed design documentation, recommendations, business cases, and presentations.
- Research emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts to increase infrastructure flexibility and cost effectiveness.
What you will need:
- 8+ years of related work experience supporting enterprise systems in a corporate IT role.
- Cloud Architect or comparable certifications are preferred.
- Skills designing complex enterprise systems, cost modeling, and analysis.
- Knowledgeable about DevOp practices and automation tools.
- Proficient background and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Windows Architecture that includes system management best practices for MS Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, remote installation services.
- Background designing data protection strategies and solutions.
- On-call and afterhours work may be needed.
- Occasional travel.
Kw: solutions architect, enterprise solutions, enterprise systems, applications, platforms, infrastructure, automation tools, devops, microsoft windows architecture, microsoft windows server, sql server, active directory, data protection
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|