As the Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will be part of the DevOps team that ensures efficient operations of applications and systems, within the enterprise infrastructure and in the cloud.
- Oversee and evaluate all operations and application performance.
- Design, develop, and automate processes and procedures.
- Contribute to design decisions for all environments.
- Work with other teams to improve the reliability and continuous function of all systems.
- Provide incident reviews to establish the root cause of malfunctions and work with IT to prevent future issues.
- Create automated repair programs for systems and applications.
- Set up scalable link interface and service-level objectives for all systems and procedures.
- Act as mentor and help train new DevOps Engineer.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud, preferably Azure.
- Proficient skills in the design of mission-critical applications.
- Multiple years of experience in automation of manual processes.
- Reliable scripting skills: PowerShell, Bash, Python, or Perl.
- Solid database skills, preferably SQL Server.
- Ability to work in agile development environments.
- Development skills in Java or C#.
- Design scalability into containerized applications.
- Supply Chain Management methods with experience in Git.
- Background working with monitoring tools, such as Datadog and SolarWinds.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Salesforce Cloud, Boomi, Kubernetes, microservice design, and serverless applications.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must reside in the U.S.
Kw: site reliability engineer, devops engineer, cloud, azure, powershell, bash, python, perl, database, sql server, agile development, java, c#, supply chain management, git, datadog, solarwinds, salesforce cloud, boomi, kubernetes, microservice design, serverless applications