Security Engineer Consultant – 6 month Contract
- IT Security generalist with Architecture skills
- Work with team members on SIEM Architecture, design and implementation of major projects. Specifically, working on new implementation of SIEM product and Cloud Security.
- Participation in product strategy.
- 7+ years’ experience working in IT Security.
- Must have expert level experience with SIEM
- Understands Security of Azure Cloud Applications (O365, SalesForce, Box.com)
- Expected to know general System Admin skills: Windows server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, and general security infrastructure.
- Skills in monitoring tools and alerts in complex network situations.
- High level documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive understanding of IT security, current compliance frameworks, risk management, security standards, etc.
- Solarwinds and LogRhythm
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker)
- Auditing, SOX requirements and controls, compliance experience
- Experience with multi-national companies
Prefer candidates with security related certifications such as:
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- GIAC: Global Information Assurance Certifications – Security Essentials
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Must have U.S. citizenship or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: SIEM, security information event management, Azure cloud, it security, internet technology security, paloalto firewalls, archsight loggers, CASB, log event manager
|Job Category||Contract position|