By joining this company, you will have the resources and support to inspire your ability to tackle any challenges, as well as encouragement for creative innovations to help the business and co-workers succeed.
You must currently live in the Greater Tampa, Florida area to be eligible. This is an on-site, full-time position.
- Act as the company AWS product expert and provide input on security matters for all IT security solutions.
- Be available to provide communication, technical guides, and training for IT security projects.
- Assist in the evaluation of risks, technical solutions, and new products available.
- Monitor and evaluate active alerts and provide research and analysis of the threat and actions that need to be taken.
- Should the need arise, be able to move an application to a standby server during a failure or service event to preserve the system reliability.
- Make modifications or redesign the AWS environment so it is scalable and high performing.
- Act as mentor and support for the Helpdesk team.
- 5+ years in some aspect of IT security work.
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience in AWS administration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
- Familiarity with network fundamentals, such as routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VLANS.
- Understanding of various data integration tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), SSO, SAML and certificates.
- Have a solid technical background of troubleshooting complex problems.
- Azure Active Directory
- Security certifications
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: security, security administrator, it security, it security administrator, helpdesk, aws, aws administrator, active directory, office 365, network, routers, switches, dns, dhcp, vlans, data integration tools, adfs, sso, saml