The experienced and dedicated individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing a software development team and using Agile Methodology. The Scrum Master must have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met will be successful in this role.
- Ability to write User Stories and Story Boarding
- Understanding of Agile (Kanban, Scrum) Methodologies
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Software patterns and techniques
- Negotiation skills
- Good time-management and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Kw: salesforce, salesforce business manager, git, gitlfs, release management, jenkins, node.js, java 7+, shell scripting.
There is no visa sponsorship or Corp. to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or be a green card holder to apply for this position.
|Job Category||Contract position|