We are seeking a Project Manager with strong Data skills. You would be working along with a team that is road mapping a new data strategy plan in a Microsoft environment. Working together with Data Architect and Analysts to design and implement data warehouse.
- Manage multiple projects to effective end results, within designated time frame and budget.
- Project Manage using Agile methodology.
- Successfully implement the projects, analyze the data and business processes that will prioritize the development of roadmaps, plans and requirements.
- Evaluate and provide tools and efficiencies to improve cost effectiveness, business development, data control, and quality of service.
- Drive the development of solutions for problems experienced by clients, applications, field businesses, audit, and infrastructure units.
- Deliver detailed documentation for projects in the form of approval tests, process models, data flow diagrams, software and hardware technical specifications, etc.
- Adhere to project deadlines and best practices.
- 7+ years of work experience in the field as Sr. Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Background working in Agile development environments.
- Experience in Microsoft environment and Azure.
- Strong experience with SQL, SQL Server, API, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Proficient knowledge of data modeling, integration controls and data security.
- Be willing to take ownership and accountability for the projects.
- Have strong business insight and judgement.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to drive project deadlines.
- Bonus skills: SSIS/SSRS, Unidata
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: data, business analyst, project manager, project management, agile, azure, sql, sql server, api, Microsoft power bi, data modeling, integration, data security, ssis, ssrs, unidata