Fully Remote Position. Must live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C.
As the Principal Product Security Architect, you will oversee the delivery of a secure SaaS platform. The hiring company emphasizes diversity and provides time, resources, and support to achieve success for the individual, as well as the company.
- Lead in product and API security.
- Collaboration with the Chief Security Architect.
- Conduct security reviews, risk assessments (threat modeling, design and code reviews, and the security roadmap).
- Partner with the Enterprise Architects to lead platform design.
- Make improvements to SDLC and the automated CI/CD security testing.
- Mentor with other teams to provide education regarding security risks and prevention.
- Be active in the cyber security community and attain security continuing education for the most up-to-date information and preventive enhancements.
- Minimum of 9 years of work experience in the Internet Technology field.
- 5+ years of Software Development.
- 5+ years with focus in IT security (application, Cloud, Saas, API).
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Excel in the Microsoft Azure applications and services.
- Provide classification of security requirements for build and delivery pipelines.
- Security work history in an online business.
- Knowledge of OWASP, SAMM, and BSIMM as a tool for security evaluations.
Kw: IT security, cyber security, product security architect, threat modeling, design, security roadmap, platform design, sdlc, ci/cd, software development, cloud, saas, api, kubernetes, microsoft azure, owasp, samm, bsimm, finance
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|