This is an opportunity to work with a leading company in the field of Information Security and Risk Management solutions, located in beautiful Seattle, WA. They have a complete understanding of the need to provide a stable work/life balance and that includes premium benefits for their employees. Initially, this is a remote position that will transition to partially remote, once the COVID-19 health risks are resolved.
- Display industry standard security practices in providing secure networks.
- Discuss the security risks with clients, the vulnerability and impact on their overall business operations.
- Monitor timelines and communicate with team managers to avoid delay of project completion.
- Document past development issues and provide solutions to enhance future procedures.
- Be available to lead, support, and mentor associates by answering questions or stepping in to assist.
- Growth of knowledge and skills through continuing education, research, and attending conferences.
- 5+ years of work experience in past network, systems, analyst security positions.
- Work with Windows, OSX, and Linux OS.
- Knowledge of scripting and program languages.
- Create API test harnesses.
- Background in proper secure setup of network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of operating systems security features.
- Password cracking tool expertise, like John the Ripper and Hashcat.
- Experience with OSINT frameworks and tools.
- Understanding of malware tactics, like Living off the Land binaries (LOLbins) and scripts.
- Skills to produce shellcode and payloads for deployment.
- Capability to bypass endpoint security controls.
- Ability to enhance your threat detection and search efforts against security assaults.
- Creating attack playbooks for complex encounters.
- Experience with Bug Bounty or Capture the Flag (CTF).
- Additional certifications, like GPEN, GXPN, OSWP, PTP, PTX.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. Must live in the United States, preferably the Pacific Northwest.