The purpose of this position is to provide senior level support for all the network services. Provide network support, including complex problem solving on an enterprise level. Working on the Infrastructure Team with System Engineers, IT Help Desk supporting Windows, Linux and Citrix.
- Design, quote, and deploy complex network architectures.
- Comprehensive design, architecture and deployment of all aspects of the enterprise network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, firewalling and wireless solutions.
- QoS design and implementation.
- Network analysis, troubleshooting and fault isolation.
- Quality network design and delivery incorporating best practices producing reliable, available and scalable network solutions.
- Maintain good working relationship with internal customers and co-workers.
- At least 5 years of experience in network design, implementation and problem resolution in an enterprise network.
- Strong background in converged network technologies including data, voice and video.
- Strong hands on knowledge of Cisco networking solutions including routing LAN, WAN, wireless, QoS, MPLS.
- Proficient in Cisco routers, switches, wireless solutions, WAAS, EIGRP and Cisco VPN solutions.
- NSX – Network and Security Virtualization
- SD-WAN experience
- Qos design
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: network engineer, network architecture, enterprise network, lan, wan, firewall, wireless, qos, network design, network analysis, cisco, mpls, routers, switches, waas, eigrp, vpn, nsx, sd-wan, oos