The purpose of this position is to provide support for all the network services, diagnose problems, and troubleshoot. You will be working on the Infrastructure Team with the IT Manager, System Engineers, and IT Help Desk to support Windows.
What to expect:
- Provide first line support for standard incidents and maintain the networking environment and monitoring equipment.
- Help ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Assist with network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, firewalls, and wireless solutions.
- Network analysis, troubleshooting and fault isolation.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Network Engineering.
- Familiarity working in a Windows environment.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Cisco and HP networking solutions including routing LAN, WAN, wireless.
- VOIP skills preferred.
- Pure Storage or other storage solutions.
- Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with Barracuda is a plus.
- Familiar with Veeam platform and backup.
- Proficient in Cisco and HP routers, switches, wireless solutions, Cisco VPN solutions.
- NSX – Network and security virtualization.
- SD-WAN experience
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the United States.
Kw: network engineer, enterprise network, azure cloud, windows, agile, pure storage, lan, wan, firewall, wireless, network analysis, veeam, barracuda, hp, cisco, routers, switches, vpn, sd-wan, security, nsx, unidata