This local business has need for talented technical problem solvers. You will play an essential role in the IT department to keep the company’s networks running smoothly. This is a full-time, on-site position with healthcare benefits, etc. and free parking. Greater Portland, OR area residents preferred.
- Maintain computer networks and systems that include software, mainframes, routers, and other physical hardware.
- Install and configure network equipment.
- Execute network monitoring, analysis, tuning, troubleshooting and provide recommendations for solutions, including necessary adjustments.
- Update virus protection software to keep data and communications protected.
- Research and/or take continuing education to stay up to date with current trends in products and services.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Network field.
- Background working with Cisco (routers, switches), C#, .Net framework.
- Familiarity with VMware.
- Skills with wireless AP products, such as Meraki, Mitel and ShoreTel VOIP.
- Strong skills with monitoring tools, SolarWinds and Tripwire.
- Ability to work with SD-WAN Solution.
- Experience with firewalls, like Juniper and FortiGate.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
kw: network, network administrator, cisco, routers, switches, c#, .net framework, vmware, meraki, mitel, shoretel, voip, solarwinds, tripwire, sd-wan, firewalls, juniper, fortigate