- Set clear priorities to ensure developers have the insight to yield innovative, successful products.
- Produce creative software solutions in collaboration with technical teams, customer-based needs, design team, and product owners.
- Configure application infrastructure to support continuous integration, delivery and deployment environments (CI/CD).
- Program software applications using a variety of languages and frameworks across the full application stack.
- Perform as a mentor for team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience as a Software Engineer.
- 5 years of coding experience with at least 1 year in a Lead or Principal position.
- Strong skills with responsive design patterns.
- Create and maintain unit automation, integration, and functional testing using behavior driven tools, such as JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Background working with configuration applications, such as Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position.