As the IT Security Engineer, you will provide ongoing assessment of the company’s information technology and computer systems security and provide necessary improvements to enhance service.
This is a hybrid position. Three days onsite, two days remote. There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the United States.
- Work with team members on security architecture, design, and implementation of major projects.
- Participate in product strategy.
- Develop automations scripts to handle and track incidents.
- Be involved with the resolution of security breaches.
- Work with security team member and contribute in the creation of security-related policies and procedures.
- Educate staff members on information security through training and need continuous awareness.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in IT Security.
- Knowledge of security infrastructure.
- Proficiency in Azure environment (Active Directory, Office 365, etc.)
- Skills in monitoring tools and alerts in complex network situations.
- Background in automation with scripting language Powershell (preferred).
- Ability to conduct penetration testing, analysis, and ethical hacking of various networks.
- Understanding of IT security, current compliance frameworks, risk management, security standards.
- Prefer candidates with security related certifications such as: CompTIA+, CISSP, CEH
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Active Directory Federation Services
Kw: security engineer, it security, security infrastructure, azure, ad, active directory, automation, PowerShell, security architecture, penetration testing, ethical hacking, security standards, access management systems, comptia+, cissp, ceh, adfs, active directory federation services