As the IT Security Engineer, you will provide ongoing assessment of the company’s information technology and computer systems security and provide necessary improvements to enhance service.
Vancouver, WA, and Portland Metro candidates . This is a hybrid position. Three days onsite, two days remote. There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must currently live in the area.
- Work with team members on security architecture, design, and implementation of major projects.
- Participate in product strategy.
- Develop automations scripts to handle and track incidents.
- Be involved with the resolution of security breaches.
- Work with security team member and contribute in the creation of security-related policies and procedures.
- Educate staff members on information security through training and need continuous awareness.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in IT Security.
- Knowledge of security infrastructure.
- Strong network and application security.
- Proficiency in Azure environment (Active Directory, Office 365, etc.)
- Skills in monitoring tools and alerts in complex network situations.
- Background in automation with scripting language PowerShell (preferred).
- Ability to conduct penetration testing, analysis, and ethical hacking of various networks.
- Understanding of IT security, current compliance frameworks, risk management, security standards.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Security related certifications
Kw: security engineer, it security, network security, security analyst, security administration, security infrastructure, azure, active directory, automation, powershell, security architecture, penetration testing, ethical hacking, security standards, access management systems, comptia+, cissp, ceh, adfs, active directory federation services