As the IT Security Engineer, you will provide ongoing assessment of the company’s information technology and computer systems security and provide necessary improvements to maintain, as well as enhance service.
Completely remote position. You must currently live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
- Design, implement, and maintain security measures to protect the company’s computer systems, networks, and data.
- Participate with the IT Security Team in the efforts to reduce risk factors, improve and preserve processes and procedures.
- Support the IT Security team, act as the SME for security tools selection and availability.
- Create, apply, test, and manage the full cycle of security projects and proposals.
- Ability to conduct penetration testing, analysis, and ethical hacking of various networks.
- Be available to provide communication, technical guides, and training for IT security projects.
- Assist in the evaluation of risks, technical solutions, and new products available.
- Monitor and evaluate active alerts and provide analysis of the threat and actions that need to be taken.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in some aspect of IT security work. Addition of security certifications is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Azure Active Directory, and Office 365.
- Strong understanding of security infrastructure.
- Familiarity with network fundamentals, such as routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VLANS.
- Understanding of various data integration tools and platforms, current compliance frameworks, risk management, and security standards.
- Knowledge of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), SSO, SAML and certificates.
- Have a solid technical background of troubleshooting complex problems.
- EDR, Data Access Governance, Network Detection and Response, USB/Device Control
Kw: it security engineer, it security analyst, it security architecture, network, azure, active directory, cissp, comptia security+, office 365, routers, switches, dns, dhcp, vlans, data integration, adfs, sso, saml, troubleshooting, edr, data access governance, network detection and response, usb/device control, mitre
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|