- Be able to design, implement, and maintain an Enterprise-wide IT security program to maintain controls, infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Provide services that include security architecture, provide advice, threat analysis, vulnerability management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, disaster recovery and incident response.
- Present documentation that confirms procedures are being followed.
- Build Enterprise risk management, security strategy, and policy that includes project plans, budgets and time frames.
- Continue to research trends and innovations in the Security Industry.
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans to maintain the continuity, integrity and security of the business systems.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field of study.
- 10 or more years of work experience in the field of IT security in business.
- Strong business insight.
- Have strong communication skills and the desire to lead and mentor others.
- Small amount of travel.
- Security certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: it security engineer, it security architect, enterprise, risk management, disaster recovery, penetration testing, threat analysis, incident response, security, cissp, ceh, cisa