As the Security Architect you will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and implementing an enterprise-wide IT infrastructure security and business continuity program.
This is full-time, on-site in downtown Austin, TX. You must currently live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C.
What to expect:
- Provide services that include security architecture, threat analysis, vulnerability management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, disaster recovery and incident response.
- Present documentation that confirms procedures are being followed.
- Build enterprise risk management, security strategy, and policy that includes project plans, budgets, and time frames.
- Continue to research trends and innovations in the Security Industry.
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field of study. Master’s is preferred.
- 8 or more years of work experience in the field of IT security in business.
- Knowledgeable about data protection (corruption, compromise, and loss).
- Skills with penetration testing, ethical hacking.
- Background with covert pen tests, internal pen tests, and open-box pen tests.
- Comprehensive evaluation skills and continued oversight of compliance once security measures are in place.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to provide detailed documentation.
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
- Small amount of travel may be required.
- Security certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA
- Ethical Hacker Certification
Kw: it security architect, enterprise, risk management, disaster recovery, penetration testing, ethical hacking, data protection, threat analysis, incident response, security, cissp, ceh, cisa
|Job Category||Full-time, On-site|