This is a Senior, partial Remote/On-site position.
- Deliver IT cyber security support and training programs for various departments.
- Keep the company aligned with regulatory compliance requirements, policies, and risk management standards.
- Assess system and network security and assist with implementing security (monitor surveillance, physical security services and equipment).
- Assist with the creation, publication, development, implementation and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
- Check security logs from various systems, investigate anomalies, and escalate security violations with reporting events and providing preventive actions.
- Assist with Access Management Systems or SIEM.
- Act on identified, recorded security incidents that may include remediation, restoration, and reporting.
- Participate to improve incident response procedures.
- Aid with internal and external user set-up, activations, terminations using IAM/RBAC practices and tools.
- Actively participate in organizations and continuing education to stay current in the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the IT systems field.
- Minimum of 5 years in IT Systems Security Administration.
- Experience with SIEM tools.
- Knowledge of Python or PowerShell scripting.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework knowledge.
- Proficiency with network equipment, firewalls, load balancers, remote access technology, anti-virus, and anti-malware.
- Ability to work with penetration testing, security vulnerability tools and processes.
- Skills working with security controls and systems, intrusion detection, prevention.
- Familiarity working with TC/IP protocols, Wi-Fi systems, firewalls, and web filtering.
- Understanding of Active Directory Services and Group Policies.
- Work with SOX security controls, MS SharePoint Security, MS Windows Server Admin.
- Security related certifications, such as CISA, CompTIA Security+, GIAC, CISSP.
- Experience with auditing and compliance.
- Employment with multi-national companies.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish speaking.
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the Greater Portland, OR area.
kw: it security administrator, it security administration, active directory, siem, access management, network, firewalls, load balancers, remote access, intrusion, prevention, sox, sharepoint, windows server, penetration testing, python, powershell
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|