By joining this company, you will have the resources and support to inspire your ability to tackle any challenges. The role of IT Security Administrator will contribute to the day-to-day operations of our multi-office security functions and strategies that surround a cloud-first approach to security solutions.
This is a fully remote job. You must live in the United States.
- Act as the company expert with security tool selection and system monitoring.
- Help reduce security risk of overall company environment, processes, and procedures.
- Propose security designs, implement testing, and monitor the life cycle of projects.
- Support IT and business leaders to communicate the benefits of design and architecture alterations of security projects.
- Be available to provide communication, technical guides, and training for IT security projects.
- Assist in the evaluation of risks, technical solutions, and new products available.
- Monitor and evaluate active alerts and provide research and analysis of the threat and actions that need to be taken.
- Act as mentor and support for security escalation issues for Helpdesk team tickets.
- 5+ years in some aspect of IT security work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Active Directory and Office 365.
- Solid knowledge base of the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Familiarity with network fundamentals, such as routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VLANS.
- Strong understanding of various data integration tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), SSO, SAML and certificates.
- Have a solid technical background of troubleshooting complex problems and the tools needed to resolve.
- Azure Active Directory
- Security certifications
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: security administrator, it security administrator, security monitoring, mitre att&ck, active directory, azure active directory, helpdesk, office 365, network, routers, switches, dns, dhcp, vlans, data integration tools, adfs, sso, saml
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|