Must currently reside in the Greater Tampa, FL area.
- Aid the IT Security Team in the efforts to reduce risk factors, improve and preserve processes and procedures.
- Create, apply, test, and manage the full cycle of security projects and proposals.
- Be available to provide communication, technical guides, and training for IT security projects.
- Assist in the evaluation of risks, technical solutions, and new products available.
- Act as mentor and support for the Helpdesk team dealing with tickets related to security issues.
- Monitor and evaluate active alerts and provide research and analysis of the threat and actions that need to be taken.
- 5+ years of experience in some aspect of IT security work. Addition of security certifications will be taken into consideration. (CISSP, CompTIA Security+)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Active Directory and Office 365.
- Familiarity with network fundamentals, such as routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, VLANS.
- Understanding of various data integration tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services), SSO, SAML and certificates.
- Have a solid technical background of troubleshooting complex problems.
- Azure Active Directory
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: security administrator, network, systems, active directory, helpdesk, cissp, comptia security+, office 365, routers, switches, dns, dhcp, vlans, data integration, adfs, sso, saml, troubleshooting