This role will provide an organized, process-driven approach to the integration and consolidation of technology services that include mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships.
You must currently live in the Greater Tampa, Florida area to be eligible. This is an on-site, full-time position.
- Assess and identify technical and business processes change management requirements, training, data mapping, and client portal and access conversion requirements.
- Lead utilizing strong project management skills, business process, and analytic insight.
- Communicate complex situations that are associated with the consolidation of various systems and software.
- Research management systems and supporting software to evaluate top firm-wide data process transition and standards.
- Translate requirements into project action plans.
- Coordinate teams to minimize disruption to business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of related experience or equivalent.
- 3+ years of business system administration, business analyst or other technology and business support roles.
- 3 to 5 years of IT project management experience.
- Vendor, document management systems background.
- Knowledge of private and hosted applications.
- Work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- PMP or ACP certification
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: project management, project manager, it project manager, change management, data mapping, business system administration, business analyst, hosted applications, pmp, acp, agile certified practitioner mergers, acquisitions.