Looking for an Information Security Manager to architect and roll out a Security program in Vancouver, WA.
- Be able to design, implement, and maintain an Enterprise-wide IT security program to maintain controls, infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Provide services that include security architecture, provide advice, threat analysis, vulnerability management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, disaster recovery and incident response.
- Build Enterprise risk management, security strategy, and policy that includes project plans, budgets and time frames.
- Continue to research trends and innovations in the Security Industry.
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans to maintain the continuity, integrity and security of the business systems.
- Design a new Disaster Recovery plan.
- BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or equivalent work experience with security certifications.
- 10 or more years of work experience in the field of IT security in business.
- Strong business acumen and high emotional intelligence (EQ).
- Have strong communication skills and the desire to lead and mentor others.
- Small amount of travel.
Security certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA
We are an equal opportunity employer and work with a diverse group of candidates. Many of our clients have different employment requirements.
Therefore, we ask every applicant to confirm that they are legally authorized to work in the United States, and do not need sponsorship now, or in the future.
There is no C2C available.
Kw: it security engineer, it security architect, enterprise, risk management, disaster recovery, penetration testing, threat analysis, incident response, security, cissp, ceh, cisa