The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of our IT networks and services. We need expertise in systems integration and modeling in an enterprise environment.
You must currently live in the Greater Tampa, Florida area to be eligible. This is an on-site, full-time position.
- Provide advanced resolutions to translate business requirements into enterprise solutions.
- Produce and implement business models to replicate the company’s strategies, visions, and goals.
- Create a plan to update processes, restructure, or acquire new resources to align with the IT strategy.
- Lead in the collaboration of the concept and development levels for the application architecture.
- Research processes and procedures to enhance the company’s current strategies and assets.
- Provide regular communication with business leaders, project teams, and application vendors.
- Maintain best practices, architectural standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Solutions Architect.
- 3 to 5 years of background in development.
- Expertise in enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Documentation and development experience with enterprise architecture, including current and future architecture, applications, solutions, technology resources and business capabilities.
- Have solid evaluation skills and ability to relay information to IT teams and management.
- Knowledgeable of private and hosted applications.
- Be able for 20% travel, as needed.
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: enterprise architect, information systems, application architecture, systems integration, solutions architect, architecture frameworks, hosted applications