- Create, build, and test the MS Dynamics application solutions.
- Provide analytics to identify deficiencies and maintain data models.
- Regularly update the MS Dynamics platform.
- Gather requirements for upcoming projects.
- Contribute during meetings for planning and presentations.
- Be available to provide support and training for team members on the Dynamics modules (CRM).
- Attend continuing education opportunities.
- Over 3 years of work experience with MS Dynamics 365 that includes the design of application solutions.
- Background in data analytics within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Familiarity with Eperlogix CPQ is a plus.
- Solid project management skills.
- Ability to translate customer business needs into operational applications.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot application functionality.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the United States.
kw: ms dynamics, dynamics 365, business systems analyst, business analyst, cpq, application design, data analysis, eperlogix, project management, crm