Seeking an experienced technology leader to guide as we implement enterprise wide solutions to better serve our company. This will include ERP platform (Oracle) and other key enterprise applications.
- Strategize and form vision, roadmap, and goals.
- Build the team that can effectively and efficiently deliver on the vision and roadmap.
- Manage the review, analysis, and evaluation of ideas, projects, and opportunities to develop new technologies, products, and business models.
- Facilitate workshops to understand user challenges, define process requirements and document future state process maps.
- Budget Management.
- Manage the technology aspects associated with (M&A) mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 10+ years’ experience.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle (HCM, payroll, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge supporting payroll systems.
- Excellent leadership, communication and team rallying skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Security, Network Security, Data Protection, Web/Mobile Application Security.
- Experience handling vendor contract negotiations.
- Ability to motivate and inspire.