This hands-on position will allow the new DevOps Manager the opportunity to utilize their technical, as well as verbal and written communication skills, to direct and mentor a growing department from the ground up. This includes bringing consistency to the company’s best practices in their methods, tools, and standards.
- Responsibly lead and manage the DevOps team, while cultivating a positive team culture, reinforcing strong sense of ownership, encouragement, and accountability.
- Apply Build/Release, engineering, and best practices to design and implement systems and tools that will enable full product development organization to rapidly deliver reliable, scalable software products and services.
- Design and sustain strong automated Q/A testing tools and process.
- Work with other technical leaders to drive design and architectural decisions.
- Construct and maintain an efficient automated release management strategy with focus on performance and scalability.
- Co-work with the various teams necessary to propel the projects to completion autonomously and innovatively.
- Throughout the SDLC, work with the stakeholders to provide automated solutions to improve efficiency.
- Research and provide ongoing advancements and efficiencies in practices, operational tools, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a similarly related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Internet Technology.
- 5 or more years of experience in Software Engineering, three of which are devoted to DevOps.
- Extensive experience working with Azure Cloud and on-premises Azure Environments.
- Solid ability in development of CI/CD pipeline and release processes.
- Proficiency in creating and leading automated testing processes, including performance and load.
- Work history using Selenium, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Proficiency in automating Azure workloads.
- Background in scripting technologies.
Kw: devops manager, build/release, ci/cd, software engineer, qa testing, selenium, kubernetes, docker, jenkins, git, azure, veeam, vmware, testing