This is a full-time, remote position for a start-up company based in California, but with world-wide offices. The focus is to provide DevOps skills for the highest level of multi-cloud services, while achieving ongoing growth and development. Profits are shared with the company members, as well as a range of additional benefits.
What to expect:
- Work with Information Systems to deploy application management platforms for cloud and on-site environments like Anthos.
- Use of Flink framework and distributed processing engines for data streams.
- Go programming language, NATS open-source messaging system.
- Electronics and communication engineering.
- Open-source distributed event streaming platform – Kafka.
- Provide scalable, integrated, and governed means to automate and scale the deployment and management of ML applications in production (MLOps).
- Present advanced analytics.
- Continue to look for opportunities to increase knowledge and help create future technology advancements.
What additional technology you will need:
- 6+ years of experience in the DevOps field.
- GCP tools
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position. You must live in the United States.
Kw: devops, devops engineer, anthos, flink, nats, kafka, mlops, analytics, docker, kubernetes, python, airflow, gcp
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|