- Maintain the performance, integrity, and security best practices across all systems.
- Monitor, manage, repair, and maintain data centers.
- Provide documentation and recommendations necessary, as result of data acquired from system audits.
- To relieve administrative tasks, provide automation solutions.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting and resolving any data related issues.
- Contribute in the development of software processes to enhance software releases.
- Be available as part of an on-call rotation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3 or more years of work experience as a Database Administrator in a production environment.
- Proficient working with Puppet.
- Highly skilled level of programming languages, such a Python, Ruby, or Go language.
- Ability to support CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
- Aptitude working with Linux systems at the administrative level.
- Ability to write automation that interacts with REST API’s.
- MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL.
- Monitoring tools, like Sensu, Nagios, etc.
- Open Source products: ELK Stack.
- VMware, Foreman, ESXi, vCenter.
There is no visa sponsorship or Corp. to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or be a green card holder to apply for this position.
kw: devops, devops engineer, database administrator, puppet, python, ruby, go, golang, ci/cd, jenkins, linux, rest, mongodb, postrges, mysql, sensu, nagios, elk stack, vmware, open source, foreman, esxi, vcenter