Manager of Data & Integration
The Manager of Data & Integration role is the visionary, planner, and designer of how to best roll out a plan for data roadmap and data security. This is an opportunity to build a roadmap for the data and the many integrations within a complex environment. There will be many integrations to consider, including various internal systems and client integrations as well.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems and able to see the broader picture. We need someone who can manage people as well as the roadmap. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Management experience.
- Ability to manage Data project and manage a small team that will implement your vision.
- Must have completed at least one full life-cycle data warehouse project.
- Excellent communication skills and self-accountability.
- Proven ability to customize a solution based upon business needs. There is no one size fits all data roadmap.
- Good understanding of data security
- The ability to mentor and grow staff.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: data integration, data warehouse, data lakes, sql server, nosql, database, data integrity, data security, star schema, snowflake