Seeking a Data Architect who can help identify the data roadmap. As the only Data expert, Candidate needs to feel confident that they can architect the entire Data Strategy (data warehouse, security, migration, integration) from start to finish. This is not a hands-on technical role as a small team will be tasked with carrying out the roadmap.
- Create Vision and Strategy for all aspects of Data.
- Following the company goals, assess the internal and external data sources.
- Work together with Security Architect to build a roadmap.
- Design plans to incorporate, consolidate, protect, and maintain the data.
- Provide data development policies.
- Identify and select a system that is best for addressing data storage, retrieval, and management.
- Presentations to upper management defining the Data Strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field of Data Architecture.
- Experience working in a Microsoft environment.
- Solid conceptual knowledge of SQL and noSQL database architecture.
- Azure experience is preferred.
- Data Security concepts and solutions.
- Ability to manage Database Administrators and Data Analysts.
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: data, data architect, data warehouse, security, sql, nosql, azure