- Develop policies, create quantifiable standards, document procedures, identify threats, apply changes as needed, provide ongoing maintenance to support business stability.
- Design and implement policy to archive production data.
- Configure server for future capacity needs of production and development requirements.
- Assess and manage database security.
- Identify and provide resolutions of database performance and maintenance issues.
- Improve operational efficiencies through the database automation release process.
- Actively monitor production SQL Server databases and warehouses.
- Provide 24/7 support to ensure high availability of production database systems.
- Need to have a solid understanding networking concepts, web applications, high availability technologies, load balancing and disaster recovery architecture.
- 5+ years established experience with SQL Server Data Administration.
- Background working with schematic management tools, such as RedGate.
- Familiarity with SQL developer tools like Profiler, SSIS, SSMS, BIDS, SQLCMD.
- Must have strong technical and trouble shooting skills.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
kw: data administrator, sql administrator, sql server administrator, sql database, database security, redgate, profiler, ssis, ssms, bids, sqlcmd