As the Cyber Security Threat Hunter, you will actively seek out malicious actions or threats to the company’s enterprise environment. This will require continuous education in the cyber security intelligence arena to stay up to date with current and emergent security threats and trends.
This is a fully remote position. The company headquarters is Lake Oswego, OR. You must currently live in the United States. There is no sponsorship or C2C.
What to expect:
- Monitor, maintain, and update threat hunt tactics and techniques.
- As the lead, coordinate and support investigations and threat hunts with security team.
- Provide advanced event and incident analysis that includes establishing the baseline and trend activity.
- Support incident response and other security operation center activities.
- Maintain and fine tune security alerting systems.
- Present status reports to the executives on the state of the company’s security status.
- Using security analysis, identify and guide the resources needed for the security team to be successful.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT is preferred.
- 5 or more years of enterprise experience in the IT field of cyber security.
- Skills using Mitre Att&ck, TTP, ATP, IOC.
- Familiarity of the techniques used by Hackers to breach the system.
- Strong skills in scripting languages, like Python, PowerShell, or Bash.
- Knowledgeable of complex business networks and firewalls.
- Ability to convert intelligence into active modifications and technical recommendations to maintain control.
- Background experience securing or responding to virtual or real-world attacks.
- Solid understanding of a variety of malware factions and network attack routes.
- Be a team player who really enjoys the field of IT Security.
- Proficiency in using SIEM
- Splunk monitoring
- Security certifications, especially Ethical Hacker
Kw: it security analyst, cyber security analyst, threat hunter, python, powershell, bash, mitre att&ck, ttp, atp, ioc, networks, routers, switches, firewalls, malware
|Job Category||Full-time, Remote|