- Applying best practices and coding standards, work with various teams on existing and newly designed software applications, as well as database designs, to improve function and provide the highest quality product.
- Act as a lead and mentor for the team members.
- In collaboration with project manager and architectural design teams, provide requirement analysis, develop schedules, set project tasks, to create prototypes.
- Present estimated status reports, technical specs and design documents for projects and application improvements.
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions for software application problems and provide customer support.
- Small amount of travel, if necessary.
- BA or BS is Required. Preferably in Computer Science or similar area of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as software application developer using .NET framework 4.0 and C#.
- Ability developing large scale applications using ASP.NET and SQL
- Deep understanding of modern design principles and .NET framework (event-driven architectures, domain-driven design and microservices).
- Skills working with relational databases SQL and Access, and the ability to write complex queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of version control systems and DevOp frameworks (Git, Azure DevOps, etc).
- Good understanding of ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Additional skills good to have: Web Api and Salesforce.
- Additional beneficial programming languages: AngularJS, HTML5, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, XML, IIS, SSIS.
- Cloud Integration Platforms (like Boomi).
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position.