This position will require responsibility for existing and new enterprise applications, to enable business improvement and systems interaction.
You must currently live in the Greater Tampa, Florida area to be eligible. This is an on-site, full-time position.
- Maintenance of essential business applications including administration, security authorizations, and compliance.
- Provide continual assessment of the active function of applications and the consolidation of unnecessary solutions.
- Deliver analysis and internal procedural documentation of current technology and operations to indicate areas in need of improvement.
- Monitor and act as technical support for Helpdesk in areas of training, troubleshooting, root cause assessment.
- Manage application change control, backup, continuity, and implementation.
- Function as the owner/manager of key applications and the supporting products.
- Create and maintain application and client configuration and distribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business systems or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of Business Systems Administration.
- Background in project management, application design, integration, and hosted applications.
- Knowledge of application integration mapping, utilities, and api uses.
- Technical expertise in system processes and user interaction.
- Skills working with enterprise platforms.
- Ability to analyze environments, develop and implement plans to optimize performance and user experience.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be available to travel up to 10%, as needed.
There is no sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Kw: business systems administration, project management, helpdesk, application design, integration, hosted applications, mapping, user interaction, ux, user experience, enterprise, enterprise platforms