- As a systems expert, be available for developing strong communication, building business relationships, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, work with other teams to create solutions and support best practices.
- Translate business needs into system requirements to accomplish objectives.
- Classify problems, create and test concept solutions to resolve system and business obstacles.
- Maintain procedural documentation, test scripts, system requirements, user guides, and knowledge-based sites, related to business systems and processes.
- Work with business customers and provide services to aid in the success of their business, such as workflow diagrams, data analysis, cost benefit assessments, and summaries.
- BA or BS Degree in Business Technology or equivalent education and work experience are REQUIRED.
- 5+ years of work experience in the BSA field.
- Knowledge of insurance and accounting is a bonus.
- Technical skills and familiarity with ERP, financial systems, and other business applications.
- Ability working with Agile Scrum, KanBan, and Waterfall Project Methodologies
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: bsa, business system analyst, data analysis, insurance, accounting, finanacial systems, erp, web services, api, agile, scrum, kanban, waterfall