Main tasks include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role candidates should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. This is a global project that is expected to last 1+ years.
- Seven or more years of working in the field of Business Analysis
- Background in E-Commerce
- Good time-management skills
- Presentation skills
- Uncovering areas for improvement
- Meeting facilitation
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills
kw: business analyst, analysis, e-commerce, facilitation, reports, presentations, microsoft, word, excel, outlook
There is no visa sponsorship or Corp. to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or be a green card holder to apply for this position.
|Job Category||Contract position|