- Work with all necessary teams in the organization to plan, manage and monitor product development build release cycles.
- Preserve the release schedule for established products in agreement with partners.
- Manage and maintain test environments necessary for setup and configuration required for each project release.
- Troubleshoot and repair pre and post release issues, while providing client support and satisfaction.
- Provide plans, direct and synchronize the activation of the finished product events.
- Responsible for the documentation of the release management processes.
- Retain the records of vital release information that includes build and release procedures, reliance, and notification criteria.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of Build Release Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in Dev/Ops, preferably Azure.
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud.
- Substantial AD experience.
- Proven experience in the management of the build release process.
- Solid scripting skills, preferably PowerShell.
- Understanding of governance with ability to develop programs such as design policies, program specifics, procedures and best practices policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking, VMware, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Salesforce, Sharefile, Pick Operating Systems, Unidata, Rocket Software
There are no sponsorships or C2C for this position.
kw: build engineer, build release engineer, product development, release cycle, build and release, devops, cloud, ad, powershell, testing, scripting, azure, tfs server, powershell, vmware, tomcat, apache, IIS, salesforce, sharefile, pick, unidata, rocket